Closing Date - Thursday, 27th, March 2014 00:00:00
|1||Clear Round Non YDRC Members||£0.00|
|1||Clear Round YDRC Members||£0.00|
|2||Nanny / Novice Pairs Non YDRC Members||£0.00|
|2||Nanny / Novice Pairs YDRC Members||£0.00|
|3||The Saddle Selector Novice YDRC Members||£0.00|
|3||The Saddle Selector Novice Non YDRC Members||£0.00|
|4||Intermediate Pony Non YDRC Members||£0.00|
|4||Intermediate Pony YDRC Members||£0.00|
|5||Intermediate Horse Non YDRC Members||£0.00|
|5||Intermediate Horse YDRC Members||£0.00|
Spring Hunter Trial Over Fantastic course with a full range of permanent fences inc water, ditches etc.
Rosettes to 6th and Prize Money.
COME AND JOIN US FOR A GOOD OLD FASHIONED HUNTER TRIAL, RUN OVER AN EXCELLENT COURSE WITH A FULL RANGE OF WELL MAINTAINED FENCES ON WELL DRAINED LAND. REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE, PHOTOGRAPHER.
VENUE WILL BE SIGNPOSTED FROM THE A170. PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTION ARROWS, NOT YOUR SAT NAV, AS THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO THE FARM RATHER THAN THE VENUE.
NOVICE CLASS KINDLY SPONSORED BY “THE SADDLE SELECTOR” WHO WILL BE ON SITE
PRE-ENTRIES ONLY ONLINE THROUGH www.HorseEventsUK.com
ENTRIES CLOSE 22 MARCH 2014
TIMES AVAILABLE FROM 7PM ON FRIDAY 28 MARCH 2014 ON YDRC WEBSITE OR FROM 01904 76051401904 760514
COURSE AVAILABLE FOR WALKING FROM 2PM SATURDAY 29TH MARCH
Classes Start From 09:30
CLASS 1 - CLEAR ROUND
Choice of jumps smallest course is approx 60cm/65cm with simple combinations. Rosettes to all clear rounds. No time section. No prize money awarded.
CLASS 2 - NANNY AND NOVICE HORSE/ PONY
Non-competitive pairs class. No prize money. Course is flagged open. Spot prizes to be awarded at organisers’ discretion.
CLASS 3 - THE SADDLE SELECTOR NOVICE CLASS
Horse / rider combination not to have won horse trials or hunter trial in the past two years. With timed section. Jumps approx 75CM. TIME SECTION WILL BE MARKED ON OPTIMUM TIME OF 450 M PER MINUTE.
CLASS 4 - INTERMEDIATE PONY **National Horseware hunter qualifier**
For ponies 14.2hh and under. Height 90cms approx with time section.
CLASS 5 - INTERMEDIATE HORSE **National Horseware hunter qualifier**
For horses over 14.2hh. Height 90cms approx with time section.
PRIZE MONEY AWARDED SUBJECT TO ENTRIES IN THE FOLLOWING AMOUNTS (20 entries or more):
CLASSES 3,4 and 5 - 1st place £20 2nd place £10 3rd place £5. Rosettes to sixth place.
£5 returnable deposit for number cloths supplied on the day. £5 Start fee on the day per rider (not per class) required as a contribution towards first aid costs.
All riders must have current Public Liability Insurance - by participating you are confirming that you are covered by one of the following. 1. I am a member of a Club affiliated to British Riding Clubs, OR a member of the Pony Club. or 2. I am a BHS Gold member. Membership number or 3. I have my own policy for Public Liability and enclose a photocopy of the certificate.
Pairs should each complete an entry form with their details, noting the name of their pairs partner in the space above, and send both together with payment. Entry forms, and cheques made payable to YDRC, should be send to the Entries Secretary, Glen Harland, 16 The Village, Old Earswick, York YO32 9SL. ALL OTHER ENQUIRIES TO JILL RAWSON ON 07951 74053407951 740534.
Rules of the Event
1. This event is run under British Riding Club rules, and the rules of York & District Riding Club. A full copy of the rules is available from www.ydrc.co.uk and from www.bhs.org.uk. It is the responsibility of the entrant to familiarise themselves with these rules.
2. The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry, cancel, amalgamate or split classes. The judge’s decision is final. Any objections must be made to the show secretary within 10 minutes of the completion of the class concerned with a deposit of £20, which will be forfeited if the objection is not upheld.
3. Any competitor found schooling outside the designated areas without permission will be disqualified. No fences to be jumped outside the course other than the official practice fence.
5. No horse or pony may compete more than once in the same class, or in more than two classes.
6. Correctly fitting currently approved riding hats must be worn and fastened at all times when mounted. Back protectors and medical armbands must be worn for jumping. Failure to do so will result in elimination.
Please note whilst we do our best to ensure the details are correct we do advise that you check on the organiser's or venue's website to confirm the event is proceeding
Please double check the location of this venue as we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of this information